Thursday, December 13, 2007

To My friends, family and wife....

I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and words of encouragement over the past few weeks.  I was given a second chance to be a husband to my wife that i love more then words can say, a friend to those that i would leave behind and most of all to continue to be a daddy to my little girl which is the greatest gift and feeling that god has given me.  When I decided to have this transplant it wasn't to live longer it was so I could be there for my wife and my little girl and take care of them so they are safe and protected.   A life was lost for me to have this gift and I will never forget that and I will always share this experience with people so they knew what a true gift it was.   Its easy to say wow what a miracle.  but in reality  its a daily regimen of meds, cautious efforts and the upmost respect for how i live my life from this day forward because of the gift that was given to me and the life that was lost.  I have wondered if i am worthy of this gift and the answer is tough because i would rather give then receive and thats why i will honor this life that was lost so i can breath another day.  So thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers that helped me and my family thru this time.  God bless all of you!!

No comments: